One-Pot Swiss Chard Soup Recipe to Warm the Soul
**We partner with some awesome products to help you achieve your vegetable goal! We only recommend things that we use and love! If you purchase through our links, we make a slight commission at no cost to you! As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. See our full disclosure.**
Don’t you love one pot meals??!! Not only is this Swiss chard soup recipe easy to make, delicious, and warming to the soul, but it’s all in one pot!!!
No extra dishes!!!
It’s a favorite on my part of any meal!!
When a customer of ours, Lisa, picked up some Swiss chard from the farm stand and said she was going to make this soup…I told her she must send me the recipe!
I tried it and it was a hit!!
Her version did not call for noodles, but my son doesn’t eat anything but…
So I added in some whole wheat elbow noodles and it was amazing addition!!
Feel free to doctor up the One-Pot Swiss Chard Soup recipe that will suit your family’s needs!
I would LOVE to hear your feedback on this recipe…leave me a comment below to let me know!!
One-Pot Swiss Chard Soup Recipe
- 1 lb great northern beans
- 8 cups vegetable broth
- 1 bunch swiss chard
- 2 cans fire-roasted tomatoes
- 6 carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 6 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp rosemary
- 2 tbsp thyme
- 2 tbsp oregeno
- 2 bay leaves
- celery microgreens to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 lb whole wheat elbow noodles
- Sautee onion and garlic until soft
- Add in the beans, vegetable broth, carrots, tomatoes, thyme, rosemary, oregano, noodles, and the stems of the Swiss chard
- Cook until noodles are softer but not quite done.
- Add chopped Swiss chard leaves and cook for another 5 minutes until chard is soft and the noodles are done.
- Top with celery microgreens and salt and pepper.